Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, Pink, Powered by Braun

  • Removes 300% more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush
  • Senses when you brush too hard with pressure sensor
  • In-handle timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the mouth
  • Rechargeable battery toothbrush with 1 mode - Daily Clean
  • Compatible with Oral-B brush heads for every oral care need: CrossAction, FlossAction, Precision Clean, 3D White, Sensitive Gum Care, Deep sweep, Dual Clean

I have resisted buying an electrical toothbrush for years thinking that they were just a waste of money, and boy was I wrong. After visiting the dentist this year and learning that although I brush pretty consistently, I was not doing a good job cleaning my molars and gums. He recommended this toothbrush as an affordable and excellent option and I love it. I cannot imagine brushing without it anymore. The difference was immediately noticable to me after my first few brushes. My breath started smelling better, the fronts and backs of my teeth always feel smooth now, and I don't have to hurt the back of my mouth trying to brush my molars. The timer let's you know when to move the brush to a different quadrant. The head replacements are available at most stores and here on Amazon and reasonably priced. If you are looking for an excellent, reasonably priced brush I highly recommend this one. The set up and maintenance is super easy. The one thing I wish it had was a travel case so that I could pack it more easily when I'm on the road.

My teeth feel SO MUCH CLEANER using this Oral -B than brushing with a manual toothbrush! I’ll never go back to back to a manual brush again. It’s easy to use and maintain. Follow the directions and rinse and dry it after each use. After every six months of use, let the battery die down completely then recharge. That’ll make it last so much longer! I highly recommend Oral -B!

I had a cheap Colgate electric toothbrush that finally died. Originally, I was looking at some off brand, higher end toothbrushes to replace it with. Finally, I decided to go with the Oral-B Pro 1000 even though it didn’t come with a lot of replacement heads like some of the off brands do. I am so glad I did! My teeth feel like I’ve just left the hygienist every time I use it. Due to the pandemic, my son hasn’t gone for a cleaning this year. He’s just been taking extra good care of his teeth instead. The day after I got mine, I bought one for him and my daughter. Great purchase!!! Note - the instructions said it could take a really long time to charge. I couldn’t believe that could be true, but it was. It took mine about 22 hours. Not a negative, just an interesting fact.

I had an Oral B for many years and then my husband replaced it with another brand last year. The battery on the other brand did not last and so we found ourselves in need of new toothbrushes. We went back to the Oral B and bought this version of the Oral B. It is wonderful...a new and improved version of the old model. I highly recommend it. If it lasts as long as my last one did, this will be the only one I need for some time to come! Great value for the money!

We had this type of electric toothbrush before, for over 5 years. I wanted to order new one's, but my wife didn't think we needed them. Now that we have them a "Pink" for her and "Black" for me, she has commented that she has appreciated having only one speed to turn on/off as our previous electric toothbrushes had two speeds. We only use the one speed, fast all the time. These are great electric toothbrushes and I highly recommend them. Unfortunately, Costco had them two for the price of one from Amazon, but not sure if they were the same type/style.

This value priced electric toothbrush is the best toothbrush I have ever used at any price. It really does the job. My teeth feel so much cleaner every time I use this brush. It is like a miracle of cleaning power. So glad I purchased this toothbrush.

Good Day all , I thought I would drop a little line about this toothbrush I got it about four days ago and I have just come from the dentist office about two weeks ago and was looking for a very good toothbrush to help maintain my gum health, and my tooth health, and a bright white smile. I recommend it I got the pink one just to be different when my ex-wife gets in my shower she always asks who’s toothbrush that is and I tell her it’s mine and she doesn’t believe me it’s real fun anyway the thing works like a madman my gums are feeling a lot better than they have in quite a while it’s a great machine got lots of power you can’t bog it down it even came with a full charge in it ready to use. There is one brush head that comes with it so if you’re a family of multiple people you should buy yourself a pack of the brush heads that fit it it’s a good investment and your smile they’re not that expensive they’re well worth the money It says it has Bluetooth connectivity but I haven’t got any further than just using it as a toothbrush. And it’s a good one at that I would buy it again.

I love this toothbrush! Switched to this one from a Sonicare and I definitely like the Oral-B better! I like that the toothbrush brushes in a circular motion rather than left to right like the Sonicare does. It’s also a smaller head so it’s easier to get my molars clean!

My dentist recommended I get an electric toothbrush due to the fact that I was a hard brusher and causing myself gum recession from manual brushing. I’m new to using electric toothbrushes but this one has been great thus far! When I used my manual toothbrush due to my gum recession it had exposed some root on one of my bottom molars that caused a lot of pain brushing over it, this brush doesn’t hurt me at all. My teeth and gums also feel measurably cleaner. I’m very pleased, gets the job done for affordable price

Replaced my 20 year old pulsonic which finally lost its ability to hold a charge longer than a couple of days (trick for long life is to keep the stand unplugged unless the unit actually needs to be charged). This rattles and the motor is very loud, but it gets the job done and it's pink so it matches the bathroom, so I am hoping it's not style over substance and that this brush lasts as long as my old one, and i didn't want or need all the extras of the more expensive and/or later models.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

China is about to practice shooting real bullets on the East China Sea