WamBam Fence WF29001 Garden Metal Fence, 147.5" x 25", Black

  • 3 Year guarantee against rust
  • To assemble, simply insert the stakes (included) into the ground
  • Fully scalable to add more sections if desired
  • 5 panels, 6 stakes in a set
  • Total span: 147.5in wide (29.5in per section center to center of eye hooks), 25in tall

This is exactly what I was looking for. I didn't want to spend this much money at first, though, but in the end it's definitely worth it. I needed to make a small "yard" inside my backyard for my small aging dog. He's mostly blind now and was starting to get "lost" in the backyard and stuck in far off corners or behind bushes. Initially I just set up some smaller garden fencing that I had on hand and it was working pretty well although he managed to "escape" from it every so often still. The real issue came from my larger (also senior) dog who ended up injuring himself on it when he thought he could jump over it and instead got himself caught in it. This fencing however is at least twice the height (although you can still step over it if needed), but it's tall enough that my dogs don't even think about jumping it and the wire mesh is a much safer design than the decorative "leaf" detail that was in my old small garden fence (which is how my dog got caught). If you have a very large dog or one great at climbing or jumping, I doubt it would contain them, but my dogs (who vary between 20-55 pounds and fairly well behaved) have been respecting it. The little one loves that he still has his freedom outside without getting into predicaments. The stakes are very substantial and once installed the fence is incredibly sturdy. So much so in fact that when I realized I put one stake in a little crooked, I couldn't even get it back out! Oops! One thing to note is that the panels weren't quite as strong as I would have expected at this price, but they still feel very sturdy now that they are installed. However, most of mine came with a slight bend/curve in them so I just needed to bend them back a bit to make them straight. Also, even though you can step over it, I'm not always the most nimble so I left off the very last stake and then didn't quite hammer in the other end of that panel all the way so I can lift it up easily and open it in either direction as a "gate". I put down a couple low stones on either side to keep in in place and voila, worked like a charm. Overall the fence looks really nice and high quality. It is very see-through so not all that noticeable, but it still substantial enough to do it's job. Now I just need to wait for the weather to get a little warmer so I can re-seed my pup's little "mini-yard" since it clearly has taken a beating.

We wanted something better looking to go around our koi pond; the "homemade" one just wasn't doing it any more. We found this Zippity Garden Fence; we weren't sure it would work; didn't know how sturdy it would be, etc., but we ordered it anyway. So very glad we did! This works perfectly! The poles that divide the panels permit them to swivel, so it's easy to contour around the irregular pond shape. Perfect height for what we needed. We always put a netting over the pond and this allows us to elevate the netting so it doesn't drag in the water. The fence is sturdy (although it looks a bit "delicate". Was very easy to install and shape. I highly recommend this nice looking garden fence.

This product is excellent, due to its ease to install. I installed 6 packages of this product (30 panels) in just a couple hours. It looks great, is sturdy, and I was able to create a large dog run area for my two small dogs who don't need a large fence. I think it is a great value, as well. If we need to pull up the stakes to adjust the size or shape of the area, it was also easy for me to remove them from the ground after I had pounded them in. The only tools required were a pair of scissor to open the box and cut the zip ties that held the pieces together, in addition to a rubber pallet to pound the stakes into the ground. One of the factors that made the installation so easy and quick is that we have very sandy, soft soil at our home. If you have rocky soil or hard clay soil, it may require more time to pound in the stakes. Another great feature is that more panels can be added without limit, so if you need to do a really large area, you can string them along to infinity.

My dogs and I really respect this fence. It feels solid but is visually unobtrusive -- the wire coating just seems to blend in with the grass. It stands as straight as it was installed a couple of months ago. It's very hardy, partly due to the stakes being so long. I installed it in my clay yard after a rain and it was so easy. I don't know if the dogs, medium sized terriers, tested it or not but even if they did they decided to leave it alone.

Classy, easy to assemble. Can follow land contours effortlessly. Be sure to follow the instructions and use a RUBBER mallet. Placed them behind my wife's flowers along the front yard wall. Do not call attention to themselves. Will be buying more.

The only problem with this fence is that WamBam won't let you buy more than 3 sections.. Each comes with 3 fence pieces. But, if you want to enclose a front yard for dog training as I did, 9 relatively small fence pieces isn't enough. I got around this by having friends with prime order extra sections for me. The fence seems well made and is easy to install, and the rods that hold the fence segments together are definitely well made and quite heavy so they pound into the ground well. .

Love this fence! Easy to install and very sturdy. Ordered two and put them together to keep rabbit and dogs out of raised beds. Wish it came in a higher version.

Wow - these were much better than we expected. Well made and easy to install. This fence is doing a nice job in keeping a medium very energetic dog from digging in a garden. People have commented on how much nicer they look then the flimsy garden border fences. Yes I'd buy this again.

Perfect fence for containing our two small dogs at our campground.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Not too tall as I want the fence to act as a reminder to my minpin, not as a cage. The metal is coated and has a high quality feel, the stakes are also coated and are high quality so be sure to use a rubber mallet. The panels can be flipped if you prefer the flat side to be on the top. I'm very happy and do recommend them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, Pink, Powered by Braun

China is about to practice shooting real bullets on the East China Sea