V8 Purple Power, 12 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging May Vary)

  • Lower Sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no sugar added [NOT A LOW CALORIE FOOD. SEE NUTRITION FACTS PANEL FOR SUGAR AND CALORIE CONTENT.]
  • 1 1/2 servings of vegetables [1 BOTTLE HAS 1 1/2 SERVINGS (3/4 CUP) OF VEGETABLES. DIETARY GUIDELINES RECOMMEND 2 1/2 CUPS OF A VARIETY OF VEGETABLES PER DAY FOR A 2000 CALORIE DIET]
  • Antioxidant vitamins A & C
  • No artificial colors; no preservatives added
  • Non-GMO & Gluten Free

Very good drink. Helps me get the veggies I dont have time to eat

I love this stuff! Good way to get your veggie servings on the run!!

Just knowing I'm getting my veggies makes taste and texture not so bad.

I pick these up from my local grocery fairly regularly, and have them along with my after workout snack. So far I've tried the purple power, red radiance, and carrot mango. They're all good, but cold, they're really fantastically tasty. I dislike the acidity and strength of most fruit juices, but these are very well balanced, and something I actually look forward to. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Love it. But, why did the pricing increase from $9 per 12 to $18-21 per 12?

Great source of one serving vegetables

Just what I was looking for. If you're looking for a sweet treat, this isn't it. I bought these as a mid-morning refresher at work that would give me a nutrient boost to stay healthy in an environment where it seems someone is always coughing or sneezing. I feel a boost after drinking this, and it tastes just good enough that I find myself looking forward to it each day. I just wish it cost less.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, Pink, Powered by Braun

China is about to practice shooting real bullets on the East China Sea